How to set up MAC Filter to control the devices connected to Cudy router
MAC Filter is a technology used in wireless routers to prevent unauthorized access to networks. The MAC Address is a unique identifier that is assigned to each device on a network. A wireless router uses a MAC Address to identify the device and determine which network it should connect to.
For details, please refer to How to log into the web interface of Cudy Router?
Step 2: Click Advanced Settings -> MAC Filter in the Security section.
1. Select 'Allow all except list'.
2. Select the device(s) to be blocked in the online device list regarding the MAC Address and IP Address.
If the online device you want to block is not there, go to System Status->Devices->copy the MAC Address->go back to MAC Filter->Custom and paste MAC Address.
3. Save & Apply and the device selected will not be able to get internet from the router anymore.
1. Select 'Allow list only'.
2. Select the device(s) you allow getting internet.
The time period that devices are allowed to access the Internet.
Example: The 'Computer' device is only allowed to enjoy the internet on Monday from 10 am to 8 pm.