How to log into the web interface of Cudy Router?
Cudy routers have a build-in web interface and this internal web page doesn't require the internet access. You can connect your device to the Cudy Router via Wi-Fi or Ethernet to login to the web management page.
Step 1: Connect your computer to your Cudy Router via Wireless or Wired.
If Wireless: The default Wi-Fi name and password are printed on your router's bottom label.
If Wired: Connect your computer to one of LAN Ports (Yellow) on the back of the router via an Ethernet cable.
Step 3: The login page below will pop up. Choose the display language of the web management page and the requested password is "admin" by default.
If the login page doesn't show up, try the following troubleshooting steps:
2. If the computer is set to a static IP address, change its settings to obtain an IP address and DNS server address automatically.
3. Use another web browser and try again.
4. Change different client devices.
5. Reboot or reset the router and check again.
6. Clear your browser’s cookies.
7. Disable and enable the network adapter being used.