LT500 and LT500D Accepted by UScellular the Fourth-Largest Wireless Carrier in the US
Chicago, US — Two popular Cudy 4G routers, LT500D and LT500, were awarded Technical Certificate Approvals from UScellular, the fourth largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States.
A Technical Acceptance certification from UScellular for a 4G router means that the router has been tested and verified to meet UScellular's technical requirements for use on its network. This includes testing the router's performance, features, and compatibility with UScellular's network infrastructure.
Below are some of the benefits of having a Technical Acceptance certification from UScellular for a 4G router:
- Improved performance: A Technical Acceptance certified router has been tested to meet UScellular's technical requirements, which means that it will perform well on the UScellular network.
- Reduced interference: A Technical Acceptance certified router is less likely to cause interference with other devices on the UScellular network.
- Improved security: A Technical Acceptance certified router has been tested to meet UScellular's security requirements, which means that it is less likely to be exploited by hackers.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your router has been certified by UScellular can give you peace of mind knowing that it is a high-quality product.
The approval documents issued by UScellular
Highlights of LT500D and LT500:
- 4G LTE Cat. 4 up to 150 Mbps DL / 50 Mbps UL Speed
- US Version Bands: LTEFDD: B2/4/5/12/13/14/66/71; WCDMA: B2/4/5
- EU Version Bands: LTEFDD: B1/3/5/7/8/20/28; LTE-TDD: B38/40/41; WCDMA: B1/5/8
- Four Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Detachable Antennas (LT500D only)
- Band Locks (Band Select) and TTL Settings
UScellular is the fourth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to elevate the customer experience. UScellular is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and operates in 21 states.
UScellular is known for its strong network performance, which is powered by the latest technology, including 5G. The company also offers a wide range of communication services, including wireless voice and data, broadband internet, and connected devices.
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Shenzhen, Cudy is a highly competitive tech-driven company in the R&D and manufacturing of wireless and networking products. The product portfolio covers Wi-Fi Mesh Routers, OpenWRT Routers, Repeaters, 4/5G CPE Routers, PoE, Switches, and Smart Home IoT Devices.
PR contact: firstname.lastname@example.org