How to Recovery WR2100 From OpenWRT Firmware to Cudy Official Firmware?
1. Download and unzip the file you get from here.
2. Power off your Cudy router.
3. Connect your computer to the Cudy router's LAN port with an Ethernet cable.
4. Manually configure your computer's IP address to "192.168.1.88". Other IP address is not allowed.
5. Run "tftp32.exe".
6. Run "netsh advfirewall set allprofiles state off" in the command line to disable Windows firewall, otherwise tftp will be blocked.
7. Press the "Reset" button and hold it. Before the Cudy router is powered on and before TFTP start to download the firmware, don't release the "Reset" button.
8. Power on the Cudy router.
9. You can release the reset button only when the status LED flashes red and blue quickly, or when TFTP starts downloading firmware.
10. When the status LED turns solid red, the upgrade is complete.
11. Recover your computer's IP address to be dynamic IP.